Monday, June 26, 2006

Everything is as it is.


Repeat: Basically, Everything is as it is.
Speaking of truth or untruth does not change anything in or to the essential nature of things.
Now in my case, as a seeker, my apparent ‘journey to truth’ ended like a fading cloud, as it dissolves into the empty sky. - That appeared to come about by contact with the Non Duality message.
- The message, here, first hit home via “I am That”, a book I am sure you are well familiar with. - That book led me to India and to meetings with Ramesh Balsekar and Sri Ranjit Maharaj.
- On my second day in India I heard about a guy called ‘Sailor Bob’ Adamson, who lives in my homeland, Australia.
-I followed up on that information and that proved to be the finish of it all. - I can't claim to be a seeker any longer. - It vanished.
Through contact with Bob Adamson, the message was received in no uncertain way.
Bob is an ordinary guy who while in the company of Nisargadatta, his mind just ‘packed up’ and a clear view came to the fore. - Nisargadatta pointed Bob to his true nature and it was seen (known) clearly. - Such an introduction cannot be forgotten because it is beyond the mind.
As he explains himself, further ‘help’ was never needed from that day - to this.

I have witnessed many come into a meeting with Bob, full of expectation and reverence for the Guru etc. - What they are faced with is a naturalness which is disarming for the expectant mind. - If they still find a resonance persisting while their expectations are dissolved, then they return again and again. - A ‘clearing’ opens up and ‘conscious presence’ is found to be what I am.
This conscious presence is also All Presence.
In this discovery, the old burden of internal anguish and conflicting spiritualized concepts surrounding a restless self-image disappears. - Things settle into a natural flow and a predominant lightness in being.
Its basis is a natural ease, a genuine simple presence, with no overlayed spiritual agenda.
This natural state is already with you and so it can’t be given or acquired.
- It is simply uncovered.
My advice to anyone who still takes themselves to be a seeker:
Go see Bob if at all possible. - He won’t be around forever (in the available form he is today).
Many have already taken this advice to heart and the ‘results’ have been clearly conveyed to me. - It only goes to confirm that what happened for me, is still available.
It is always available.
Yet this availability still appears to be a conundrum for most seekers.
I can't express strongly enough how different Bob is to other teachers.
He is clear and direct. - No spiritual games at all.
It was only after finding Nisargadatta's words and then a living 'teacher', Bob, that my mind cleared completely. All habitual conflicting 'stuff' GONE.
I spent some 30 years on a ‘path’ which led me nowhere. - The teachers on that path were honourable men and I cast no dispersions on them whatsoever.
However, it did not free me. - It kept me bound in many subtle ways, which I can clearly see now.
Some people say to me that the journey was necessary and the result came from the Journey.
I KNOW that that ‘story’ is untrue.
What Bob pointed out for me was not necessarily actually put into words at all.
In fact it can’t be spoken at all.
This immediacy right now is appearing as the ever changing nature of life.
The essence is unchanging. - When that unchanging essence is fully resonating, then conscious presence in this now is naturally overwhelming to the minds inadvertence.
Tasting this over and over, establishes one in THAT, even though one has never been anything other than THAT.
All that happens is that the belief that I am anything ‘other’ that THAT is vanquished forever. - Nothing and no one can take it away.
That is my advice to the reader. - Take it or leave it. - It makes no difference to me. I am Free. - Join me if you wish.